Why use WordPress? How can the platform power your company’s website? You probably have some doubts, right? In this article you will find the answers.
WordPress, what is it?
We are familiar with the platform since 2003, it’s been a long time since we’ve been listening about it. But, still, some people don’t know what is it, and these same people are looking for ways to power their company’s website.
If you don’t know what is it, here is the answer once for all
WordPress is a website’s operating system, an online operating and creating website tool.
An easy way to understand this, think that WordPress is like IOS or Android system, but instead of mobiles, it is used to create websites. You phone needs a system, right? A website needs it too, and the most famous one is the WordPress.
The platform is probably the easiest way of blogging and creating website content management system, it is used to blogs, websites company’s, newspapers, and many other different kind of websites.
The reason why WordPress is so popular is simple, the platform is way easiest to manager than the other ones. Basically anyone can create a website page, even if this person it is not an expert on it.
How does it work?
Now that you know what WordPress is, is time to understand how does this tool work. Let’s get started, first of all, it is available in two formats:
The first one, is more simple; it is free and it works with WordPress online software. In this very easy format, the person has to worry only about producing and posting the content he or she wants too.
On the other hand, the other one is more complex; you can download it for free to install in other servitor. You can make your page in the way you want to with this second option.
WordPress is also a platform to develop e-commerce, magazines, newspapers and many other kind of websites.
Both of them, are very similar; With a dashboard with the page administration, with many categories in a menu with its functions are supposed to do. Pretty easy, right?
Basic WordPress functions
- Post and edit basic contents.
- Put images, videos and audio.
- Create new pages and menus
- Create tags for your blog
- SPAM filter in commentaries
- Layout edition
- The possibility of tracking some basic results.
- Edit page and posts
- Plug in
The benefits about WordPress
Now you are aware of almost everything about WordPress, just need to figure out more about its benefits.
To help you with that, we’ve decided to make a list of the advantages this platform has, take a look:
- You can manage your website from any computer with WordPress: You just have to log in from a computer that has internet, pretty simple.
- Very easy to use: Like we have already mentioned here, the platform is probably simplest one in the market.
- There is no HTML or FTP software.
- You will 100% custom your own website1s design by the platform
- You have full control of your site
- Many users can post on it, edit the pages at the same time
- Ultimate social media integration
- Increased your site’s security
- The platform does Backup for you
- Search Engine Optimization Ready
- The platform has a simple and easy way to track your website’s results
So, did we help to solve your doubts with this article? Now you are almost an expert on WordPress in its advantages (there are many).
Contact Grumft, we are all opened to help you with your website’s fill rate.